Bistro open for lunch and dinner everyday and takeaway meals also available
Celebrating the Morwell community since 1913
The Morwell Bowling Club was formed in 1913 with a 3 rink green and 41 founding members, during the 1920’s an additional rink was built with plans put forward in 1945 to construct a seven rink green on a new site which was leased from the shire and was part of the recreation reserve. This is now the present site of the bowling club in Hazelwood Road, green was constructed and funded wholly by members; the green was officially opened on New Year’s Day 1949.
Mon – Tues: 9am – 11pm
Wed – Thurs: 9am – 12am
Fri – Sat: 9am – 1am
Sun: 10am – 11pm
Copyright © 2020 Morwell Bowls. All rights reserved